The BPI Whey HD protein powder Reviews Welcomes you.BPI Sports is located in Florida and its Products are one of the rapidly growing sports nutrients across the world.
Bodybuilding.com has mentioned that this BPI whey protein powder is the most famous Supplement in recent times.
If you need a quality protein powder to synthesize your muscles, the Protein powder with good flavor, then this BPI Sports Whey protein powder is the best of the business.
Let see these Product Features and Benefits.
BPI Whey HD protein Supplement Features and Benefits:
BPI Sports is very popular and its Whey-HD Products are nominated for the following several Product categories are,
- Brand of the Year
- Most Innovative Brand of the Year
- Best Protein Powder of the year– Whey-HD™
- Best Tasting Protein of the Year- Whey-HD™
- Body Fat Loss supplement of the Year – B4™
and many more.
As you could see, BPI Sports has started to make a good figure in the market. But, when it comes to Product Quality How about their supplement? The supplement industry has a lot of fake products. We must be aware of that. To eradicate this problem the US government has ordered mandating the NSF for Sports GMP Certification to all Products.
you must be wondering what was that? GMP stands for “Good Manufacturing Practices” which is also known as “cGMP” whereas “c” denotes “Current”.
In terms of Purity and Quality of Products, this cGMP Standards certification is the Prime factor and trademark for the best in the industry. means that, the company’s internal manufacturing process has been registered under The Publіс Hеаlth аnd Sаfеtу Company, Gооd Mаnufасturіng Practices (GMP) Program, and the NSF Intеrnаtіоnаl. The Companies who are cleared this NSF International certification audits are set free of banned substances of their raw nutrients. Also, they are qualified for making Bottling and cleanliness.
Unfortunately, BPI Sports doesn’t have GMP certification. This is the major impact on their Products. This is not to mean that they are producing low-quality products, but it has to be mentioned. Customers need to know about the product quality and standards of what they are buying.
The BPI Whey HD protein has some Specialities which include their ingredient profile and its nutrients, Flavours types, Packages, and core vitals.
Let us discuss their whey protein’s core compositions. When consuming this Supplement with diet,
- It fastly digests into its core amino acid factors.
- Provides 25 grams of proteins per serving, a core nutrient for muscle growth.
- It Provokes muscle synthesis and growth.
BPI’s whey protein products Vital nutrition profile per serving contains:
- 126 calories.
- 3 grams of carbohydrates.
- 25 grams of protein.
BPI’s whey protein products Flavours:
- Chocolate Cookie.
- Milk & Cookies.
- Banana Marshmallow Pie.
- Vanilla Caramel (not available in the 5 servings option).
- 2.15 pounds (25 servings)
- 4.98 pounds (58 servings)
BPI Whey HD Protein Powder Side effects:
When speaking about the side-effects of this Supplement, nothing serious. The frequent customer complained about this Whey Protein supplement it didn’t taste good enough. As per my research, the inclusion of proprietary and patented enzyme blend ProHydrolase might significantly cause bad taste.
The price range varies with the size of the protein powder in the market are:
2.15 pounds — $24.69 to $35.99.
4.98 pounds — $52.99 to $87.00.
BPI Sports gives guarantees to all its Products.
BPI’s whey protein products Customer Reviews & Testimonials:
The BPI Sports Supplements are emerging as fast-selling Products in recent times. Positive reviews from Customers are the main reason behind their success.
On bodybuilding.com, they have 286 reviews at an average of 8.8 out of a 10.00.
On Amazon, there are 34 reviews with an average of 4.6 out of 5.00.
- BPI’s products are very popular in the U.S. as well as all over the world.
- It Contains a patent-pending and proprietary digestive enzyme called ProHydrolase which is added to support it to be more assimilable.
- It has many great tasting flavors.
- It mixes well in water.
- BPI’s products aren’t manufactured under a GMP-registered facility
- It hasn’t any micellar casein protein in its ingredient profile.
- Most of the reviews about its taste but very few are talking about how effectively it helps to synthesize muscle.